519-773-5503 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Got what it takes to be part of an award-winning team??
Clovermead Adventure Farm is looking for an outstanding team member for
Assistant on Construction Projects. (we are thankful that the POSITION is now FILLED)
We want to meet you, if you:
- Are high energy, and love working with people
- Take pride in the quality of your craftsmanship & work
- Want to build on your skill set, and enjoy learning new things
- Love to have a positive impact on people
- Are great with tools, technology and computers – even a bit of a geek or artist!
- Value being trusted to take on responsibility
- Like being part of a creative process
- Enjoy helping your team members win and be successful
- Are a clear communicator, both orally and in writing
- Love to see a job through from start to finish
- Are cheerful, upbeat and positive with an optimistic, can-do, supportive attitude
You’ll want to meet us if you are looking for:
- A team-oriented company
- A workplace that is organized, established, growing and fun
- An employer that values health and safety for its employees
- A company that stakes its reputation on the quality of its products
- A variety of challenging work and the ability to learn and grow
- A place where you are appreciated by both your employer AND farm guests
- A team that prides itself on being friendly, professional and respectful
- Opportunity to grow your skill set, abilities and capacity
- A work environment and position that you look forward too
- Flexibility in hours
Here’s what you will be doing as our outstanding Construction Project Assistant Manager:
- Reclaiming, re-purposing old wood and building materials into new projects
- Renovations and improvements to existing farm buildings
- Manage the inventory and storage of building materials and tools
- Help with design sketches, brainstorming ideas, working through iterations
- Work concrete, metal, stone, wood, etc into a farm that guests will appreciate
- Assist building play equipment and features for families to enjoy
- Assist the farm staff and with schools in busy moments
- Assist with the seasonal opening and closing of the farm
- Manage project checklists, details, budgets, forecasts
- Work indoors and outdoors all year.
So, what’s next? If we sound interesting to you, please click on The Next Steps and upload your resume, and fill in our personality questionnaire.
We’d love to hear from you!
Christy & Chris Hiemstra