519-773-5503 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Got what it takes to be part of an award-winning team??
Clovermead Adventure Farm is looking for an outstanding team member for
Grade 8 or 9 Apprenticeship.
We want to meet you, if you:
- Are high energy, and love working with people
- Take pride in your work and people skills & work
- Want to build on your skill set, and enjoy learning new things
- Love to have a positive impact on people
- Are great with schedules, technology – even a bit of an actor!
- Value being trusted to take on responsibility
- Like being part of a creative organization
- Enjoy helping your team members win and be successful
- Are a clear communicator, both orally and in writing
- Love to see a job through from start to finish
- Are cheerful, upbeat and positive with an optimistic, can-do, supportive attitude
You’ll want to meet us if you are looking for:
- A team-oriented company
- A workplace that is organized, established, growing and fun
- An employer that values health and safety for its employees
- A company that stakes its reputation on the quality of its products
- A variety of challenging work and the ability to learn and grow
- A place where you are appreciated by both your employer AND farm guests
- A team that prides itself on being friendly, professional and respectful
- Opportunity to grow your skill set, abilities and capacity
- A work environment and position that you look forward too
- Flexibility in hours
Here’s what you will be doing as our outstanding Grade 8 or 9 HoneyShop Apprentice:
- Smiling and welcoming guests to the Honey Shop
- Guiding guests and answering questions
- Keeping the Honey Shop neat and tidy
- Stocking shelves and labeling
- Filling Honey Jars
- Assisting other farm staff in busy moments
- Managing checklists
- Assisting families make fun and great memories
- Position is part-time,indoors, 10-15 hours a week for July & Aug. Also Fall Saturday’s
So, what’s next? If we sound interesting to you, please click on The Next Steps and upload your resume, and fill in our personality questionnaire.
We’d love to hear from you!
Christy & Chris Hiemstra