519-773-5503 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Got what it takes to be part of an award-winning team??
Clovermead Adventure Farm is looking for an outstanding team member for
Spring School Tour & Summer Assistant.
We want to meet you, if you:
- Are high energy, and love working with people
- Take pride in your work and people skills & work
- Want to build on your skill set, and enjoy learning new things
- Love to have a positive impact on people
- Are great with schedules, technology and computers – even a bit of an actor!
- Value being trusted to take on responsibility
- Like being part of a creative organization
- Enjoy helping your team members win and be successful
- Are a clear communicator, both orally and in writing
- Love to see a job through from start to finish
- Are cheerful, upbeat and positive with an optimistic, can-do, supportive attitude
You’ll want to meet us if you are looking for:
- A team-oriented company
- A workplace that is organized, established, growing and fun
- An employer that values health and safety for its employees
- A company that stakes its reputation on the quality of its products
- A variety of challenging work and the ability to learn and grow
- A place where you are appreciated by both your employer AND farm guests
- A team that prides itself on being friendly, professional and respectful
- Opportunity to grow your skill set, abilities and capacity
- A work environment and position that you look forward too
- Flexibility in hours
Here’s what you will be doing as our outstanding School Tour & Summer Assistant:
- Greeting Buses & welcoming guests
- Organizing and stickering groups of children
- Assisting teachers and parents find their locations
- Guiding and answering questions
- Keeping the farm neat and tidy
- Watching activity stations
- Assisting other farm staff in busy moments in Honey Shop, BeeStro or on the Adventure Farm
- Assisting with the seasonal opening of the farm
- Managing checklists, details, tight schedules
- Working outdoors and getting a lot of steps in each day.
- Position is part time, 20 hours a week, starting May 15 until Aug. 31
So, what’s next? If we sound interesting to you, please click on The Next Steps and upload your resume, and fill in our personality questionnaire.
We’d love to hear from you!
Christy & Chris Hiemstra