519-773-5503 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Clovermead Adventure Farm
More than 50 attractions, because children are meant to play.
Clovermead Adventure Farm is split into two sides (sections). This means you get to decide how you want to spend your 2 hour increments at Clovermead:) Want to go to both sections? You just need to book the 2 sides at different time slots for extra fun!
The Barn/Fort Henry Adventure side includes: Animal Barn, Crank Tractor, Tricycles, Adult Tricycles, Bouncy Animals, Single Seater Pedal-Karts, Four Seater, Pedal-Karts, Jumping Pillows, Black Hole Slide, Fire Truck, Zip lines, Train play structures, Noah’s Ark play structure, Old Fort Henry play structure, and the Wild Bee. (booking is for a 2 hour time slot at this side only)
The Big Hill Slide/ Corn Maze Adventure side includes: Chickens, Goats, Corn Maze, Sandbox, Spider Web, Adult Tricycles, Tricycles, Foam Pit, Pedal Tractors, Tree Fort, Play tires, Play Tractor, Animal Round-Up Maze, Bouncy Horses, Splash Pad, Mist Maze, Gem Mine, Cedar Maze, Tug-O-War, Balance Rope, Tube Swings, Ground Hog Hide n’ Seek, Gem Stone Mining, Super Hill Slide, and the Hamster Wheels. (booking is for a 2 hour time slot at this side only)
To avoid disappointments, please note that the Beestro Cafe is closed, and the Wagon Rides, Bee Barrel Train Rides, Bean Pit, and the Beekeeper Demonstrations will not be taking place.
Ice-cream, cold treats, and drinks are available for purchase in the Beetown Hotel, on Saturdays, from 11:00am- 5:30pm, weather permitting.
COVID-19 Safety Measures in Place:
– Face coverings are mandatory when in the Honey Shop- for guests over two years of age, and who are medically capable:)
– Face covering are to bee worn in some spaces on the farm where social distancing will bee hard (e.g. Cedar Maze, Corn Maze, Old Fort Henry and the Animal Barn).
– Please practice physical distancing: keep 6 feet between your group and others.
– Physical distancing signage reminders are present throughout the Adventure Farm.
– Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds with soapy water, or use hand sanitizer.
– We have plenty of sanitizers placed strategically on the farm.
– The farm has a limited number of guests, and we have drastically lowered the capacity to ensure adequate space for each guest.
– Enhanced cleaning measures are taken for all facilities.
With our assistance, we ask our guests to be responsible and to reduce the opportunities for spreading COVID.
Please pre-purchase your tickets, prior to arrival, because we have a maximum capacity per side, per 2 hours. Pre-purchasing your tickets will ensure you are able to enjoy the farm:). Here is a link to pre-purchase your tickets https://fareharbor.com/clovermead/items/?flow=191467 This link will also provide you with more detailed information.
Please note, we are suspending all Season Passes and Day Passes until season 2021. We will bee extending the expiry date, so that you get the values worth, and lose no fun time at Clovermead:). For now, we ask that you purchase tickets online. Thank you for understanding!